F.A.Q. (if you have questions)
In this section I’ve compiled questions that are asked the most on my email. So here are a few quick answers. If you are not satisfied after reading this, and your question remains yet unanswered – please, feel free to contact me personally.
Why my favorite video site isn’t listed in supported websites?
The list isn’t complete, YTdownload.co works with 40+ video sites, try yours, the chances are – it will be working!
Why I cannot download video or audio on my Iphone?
Apple devices are restricted to media downloads via Itunes and other Apple oficcial apps. Look up online there are multile resource explaining how to break your Apple device out of jail and start downloading any media you want. Or you’d need a special third-party downloader app..
How to convert youtube video to mp3 audio using YTdownload.co?
The process is easy and mostly described in help section. To put it in a few sentences, here’s the breakdown:
- Open https://YTdownload.co, find white box in the center top section of the page, click in it
- We have Youtube search enabled, so simply start typing the title of the video, or artist name
- Our system will pick up your search keywords, offer auto-complete suggestions, or accept your search after you hit GO
- Up to a dozen videos will show up that we think you were searching for, pick one, click on it
- New page will open, with many download options. Find one that says “mp3” and click Download button next to it.
- New button will load up, you’ll need to hit that, and youtube to mp3 converter will start its work
- Wait 10-15 seconds (for a 5 minute video), mp3 download will commence as soon as converter work is over
How to save online videos on Android device?
The process is same as on desktop, only instead of clicking download link, you’ll have to tap that link and hold your finger (or stylus) until small context menu shows up. In it select the Download Link option. That’s it.
Why video doesn’t download but starts streaming?
Some websites tell your browser to do that. Especially youtube does it a lot with audioless or videoless streams, mostly cause they are supposed to be joined with each other to complement lack of the “other part”, so download of audioless video doesn’t make sense for youtube… There are other reasons, mostly all of them circling around the fact that Big Internet wants you to stream video over and over online, to use up your data allowance for the month and start paying for more data…
What to do if video doesn’t download but plays instead?
This situation has easy solution – make sure you download video from first click. How to do that? Simply right-click the download link and select Save Link as option. Or if you did get to the video streaming screen, you can right-click the video and Save link as.. Also video usually has little menu with a hidden download link.
What if my video says not found? Can I request support?
Yes you can. Contact site support with the link that says not found, and we will help!
Where are the files I downloaded on my device?
If you used a normal internet browser to access our site, – all files can be found via browser menu Downloads link. From there you can always see each file has menu and it will open up a folder where it’s located. Usually it’s defualy device downloads folder, or even right on desktop of a computer…